- What effect is climate change having on the ski industry in the United States, specifically in the Northeast?
- Have you personally observed any changes in the winter season over the years that have affected the ski industry or specific mountains?
- What doest he future outlook on ski resorts in the Northeast look like, specifically mountains of lower altitude?
- What changes are ski resorts implementing to make up for these changes in weather and climate?
- What broader effects does this have on people (jobs, economy, tourism, etc.)?
- How do the effects on ski resorts personally affect you?
Thursday, February 20, 2014
Had these done but forgot to post them.
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Mountain Rider Alliance Blog
"Mountain Rider’s Alliance is a group of like-minded people dedicated to making a positive change in the ski area industry, as well as supporting the environment and surrounding communities. We believe riding is more than a sport, but rather a way of life."